Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Boyfriend Hunt: A little trip

I love airports.
I love the feeling of going somewhere new. 
I love the different people streaming in through with their oversized handbags and expensive luggage. 
I love the shopping for chocolate and magazines, with the liquor and cigar store next door. 
I love handing over my passport for them to stamp and signal me through. Even the harassment you get when they ask you to remove your shoes and take your mousse because it was a liquid, even though you thought it was foam (it can happen to anyone). 
I just love the feel of airports. Its a starting point, a launch into a different place. A different journey. 
My parents were always big on traveling. We've been to countless places in Europe over Summer and Winter breaks. 
I travel alone now but I still havent lost my love for airports. In fact, I think it has probably quadrupled thanks to the dinky little college town I live in. 
Also, something really great about airports is you can have such a short affair with the lovely European boys that travel in and out of this airport. 
Oh yummy
trust me. For those of you looking for quick fun
just book a ticket and sit at the airport for as long as possible.
Creepy? Slightly
Fun? Extremely.
               
             Until then lovers,
                  The boyhuntress

1 comment:

G. Eric Francis said...

Alrighty...I thought fellas were bold...not bad.