Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Boyfriend Hunt: The Boy with the Secret in His Smirk


                   
              
I threw these in for those of you who don't know what a smirk is, Jake 
Gyllenhall does it just too well


Anyways,

About a month ago I was in the elevator of our building, on my

 way down from the tip of the tower I like to call the 15th floor. I was relentless and tired and ready for at least an hour cramming food into my face in our downstairs dining hall. I let out a loud and obvious sigh when the elevator stopped to accommodate those on the 12th floor as well.

However in walks a tall lad with his friend also looking forward to a

 fine dining experience downstairs.

I take a few peeks at tall guy throughout the journey to the 6th floor. Not too bad.

The elevator allows more people to join us we make our way downstairs. Tall guy cracks a clichéd, witty joke and turns to me for a reaction. I arch my eyebrow and give him a smug smile and then say, “Is that the best you can do?”. He smiles at me as we exit.

The next time I see him is on the elevator as well. Its late and he’s heading up with two cups of pink juice. He laughs with his friends and then turns to me and says, “my drink matches your shirt”

I nod and say cleverly, “Yes, it does”

He smiles and gets off at a floor a few below mine.

Twice now I have passed him on the way to class. Each time I see him, we share a small smirk. A bit of an inside joke between the two of us detailing our elevator adventures.

Its funny because I don’t even know his name,

             The Huntress

PS: I just saw him over an hour ago. The smirk was still there. 

George Clooney: classy, and ages like fine wine, with a smirk that defines sexy. I had to throw him in there, you understand. 

No comments: